APPreciation

APPreciation: ESPN Bracket Bound

Listen up, sports fans: March Madness is nearly upon us.

This means nights gathered around the television, yelling until your voice is hoarse, gratuitous amounts of pizza and wings, a few choice drinking games, and gambling more money than you should on your favorite college team.

This entire frenzy — the screaming, the drinking, the betting — revolves around the highly sophisticated phenomenon known as “bracketology.”

Creating your own bracket is no joking matter. There are several factors to consider and algorithms to apply, taking into account everything from rankings, recent injuries and people most likely to pull a badass upset (shout out to Butler almost every year ever).

To the more ambitious sports fans that are confident in designing a foolproof bracket that will lead to big money, more power to you and best of luck. But for those who are just trying to get involved in the pool made by your dorm floor or your company, don’t be a hero – get a little help from the ESPN Bracket Bound App.

ESPN Bracket Bound is hard to beat when it comes to bracket-building applications. It goes along with the straight-from-the-horse’s-mouth philosophy: When you are following ESPN tournament coverage, why not use an app that takes reports and statistics, as well as “bracketology” advice, straight from the team at ESPN? The app talks you through the bracket-making process and gives you up-to-date rankings and statistics, making the building process smooth sailing.

Once your bracket is built, the app also makes the sharing process a breeze. It allows you to create up to 10 brackets and submit them to the ESPN tournament challenge to share with whomever you want, including ESPN celebrities, if you’d like to partake in their pools.

So, if you’re looking to get involved in some good, old-fashioned madness this March, but don’t want to take on the project entirely alone, look to the ESPN Bracket Bound App as your overall No. 1 pick for “bracketology” apps.