Macklemore and Ryan Lewis to perform in Carrier Dome on Nov. 11

Rapper and producer duo Macklemore and Ryan Lewis will headline a Carrier Dome concert on Nov. 11 as part of the duo’s fall tour. The duo brings along special guest rappers Talib Kweli and Big K.R.I.T. as opening acts for the show.

Doors for the show will open at 6:30 p.m. and the show is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.

This marks the first time that University Union routed a national tour to play a show at Syracuse University. An online student ticket presale will begin Tuesday at 10 a.m. Full-time SU and State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry students may purchase up to four tickets at the student price of $15.

General public ticket sales start Friday at 10 a.m. at the Carrier Dome Box Office and Ticketmaster and will cost $40. UU will also reserve tickets for incoming freshmen to purchase in the fall.

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis earned chart-topping success for their debut full-length record, “The Heist,” which spawned two number one hits in “Thrift Shop” and “Can’t Hold Us.” The Seattle natives garnered praise from critics for independently producing and releasing the album.

The Carrier Dome concert will be on Veterans Day, and UU plans to announce an initiative to honor veterans soon.