Orange Bachelorette

Orange Bachelorette: Ashley Iaconetti reveals virgin status on ‘The Bachelor’

The topic of sex is viewed as taboo in most day-to-day conversations, especially when meeting new people.

However, the staple television show “The Bachelor” has once again proven that “TMI” is never an issue.

This week on “The Bachelor,” Syracuse University alumna Ashley Iaconetti, 26, headed into another week in the quest to win the heart of Chris Soules.

Like many seasons before, Iaconetti and Chris Soules, the man whose heart she is trying to win, are first given the chance to spend some together during the dreaded group date.

The date was described as “show me your country,” leaving the New Jersey native feeling a bit out of her element.

“I’m more Kardashian than country,” she said.

However, Iaconetti proved her ability to learn quickly by winning the bikini-clad tractor race.

Her prize was some alone time with Soules, but Iaconetti felt “jipped” when he chose to take Mackenzie Deonigi on the one-on-one date.

Later on, Iaconetti felt quite nervous as she entered the rose ceremony.

“I feel like a lot of other girls have had just as much time with him as I did,” she said. “So now I just feel like I am in the middle of the pack again.”

Anxiously awaiting the ceremony, Iaconetti opened up quickly to fellow contestants about how she has never had a boyfriend or had sex.

“I am a virgin,” she said. “Not even kidding – I am.”

Iaconetti was worried about how Soules would react to such news, but her fellow contestants assured her he will “love it” and that her virginity will help her last longer on the show.

During the rose ceremony, Iaconetti wore a stunning red dress displaying her toned mid-riff and belly button ring.

Describing herself as Princess Jasmine, Iaconetti granted Soules one wish, which he quickly declared was a kiss.

Iaconetti made him rub her belly button ring first, then swiftly entered a long, passionate embrace with Soules, which raised some eyebrows and tears among the other contestants.

Their kiss must have been good, because Iaconetti received the second rose given at the rose ceremony later that evening.