Menus » bc Armory Square

View Menu

About bc –

Specifically bc Restaurant offers “modern dining” in downtown Syracuse’s Armory Square neighborhood Tuesday thru Saturdays nights. The food is sourced thoughtfully; prepared by passionate pros; and served graciously and efficiently in our two dining rooms and bar area.  New in 2012, bc is serving outside in our open air brick courtyard, which is connected to the Mully’s, Limirick Pub and Pastabilities courtyards off of Walton Street. We also serve food and beverage outside on Syracuse’s Connective Corridor on Fayette Street – our sidewalk cafe. In addition, bc added two community tables to our bar area for guests to pop in for a lighter bite.

If you are into fresh food and tasty beverages, there is something for everyone at bc, whether you are on the go, need to discuss business, on a date night, celebrating, visiting with family or just kicking back and relaxing. And come as you are, dressed for a special occasion or stopping in after the gym. “That’s how we roll – no dress code.”

Well behaved pets are welcome to join their masters while they dine outside at bc!

Executive Chef Wayne Cafariella, ICE grad and “Chopped” contestant, adds a “WOW” factor to each dish whether updating a classic or onto something new and adventurous. He has a knack with pumping up flavor, so bc’s food is both bold and extremely satisfying.

We source products locally whenever possible, host local artists’ work in our gallery dining room and support many community projects including the reenactment of the Cardiff Giant hoax, Syracuse Woman Magazine’s night out, World Food Day in Syracuse, the Q Center Fundraiser and many more.

Need a place to host a private event? bc’s Gallery Dining Room will hold up to 40 people for a meeting or celebration. We will also rent out our courtyard or entire facility for private events, and offer full service catering at your place! info@bcrestaurant.com/ (315) 701-0636.

www.bcrestaurant.com/menu

Hours

Open Monday through Saturday evenings