Menus » Goldstein Alumni & Faculty Center

View Menu

About Goldstein Alumni & Faculty Center –

If you are looking for something a little different for lunch, look no further than the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center Restaurant. This may be one of the best kept secrets on the SU campus. Located between the E.S. Bird library and Watson Hall, this beautiful historical building is the setting for a nice escape from your everyday dining. All the food at the GAFC Restaurant is made-to-order; so while it may take a few extra minutes to get your Italian Roast Beef Panini, you know it was made especially for you.

Restaurant favorites include the Nacho Burger, Chicken Spiedie, Eggplant Parmesan, Fish and Chips, and Grilled Strip Steak. Salads and Sandwiches all have that extra GAFC twist that make them stand out.  Daily specials keep regular customers coming back for more.  For you creative types that like to mix things up, the GAFC has several options available that will keep your taste buds enticed.  You can let your imagination go wild and we will cook your meal up for you with the Build Your Own Grill or Create Your Own Entrée.

If you are in a hurry, we understand that, call ahead so we can fix your meal to go.

The GAFC accepts SUpercard FOOD, Mastercard/VISA, Off-Campus Meal Plan, Interdepartmental orders, and cash.

Hours delivery

Mon-Fri: 11:30am – 2:30pm