University Union

University Union to screen ‘Euphoria’ season 2 finale Sunday

Courtesy of University Union

The Emmy-winning drama follows a group of high school characters as they navigate life, love and trauma.

University Union will screen the season two finale of HBO’s hit show “Euphoria” in HBC Gifford Auditorium on Sunday, UU announced in a press release Thursday. The screening will begin at 9 p.m., and all attendees are required to wear a mask.

“Euphoria” is an Emmy-winning, critically-acclaimed drama that follows a group of high schoolers as they navigate a world of relationship and identity struggles, drugs, trauma and sex. Since the show’s second season premiere in January, “Euphoria” has doubled its total viewership, in part thanks to the rise of global superstar and lead actress Zendaya.

In a press release, UU Cinemas Director Thomas Simmons said that he is happy to be able to screen this, as season two has exceeded expectations and has so much “buzz” around it.

In partnership with HBO Max, the first 20 attendees at the screening will receive a free HBO Max water bottle, UU said in a press release.

If you require accommodations, contact UU Vice President Molly Gross at [email protected]. For more information, contact UU Director of Public Relations Samantha Goldstein at [email protected].